Friday, May 2, 2008

Bonjour!

Oh dear, another blog. Oh dear, you're reading this. 

What a commitment. 

Instead of jumping the gun and delving into the heat, we will begin with a get-to-know-you session.  Er, get to know me. not you. If I cared about you, I would be reading your blog instead of writing my own.

I WILL NOW ANSWER MADE UP QUESTIONS FROM THE READER'S I'VE YET TO GET. 

Sizzling Sensation? Fireball Ouch? what's the deal? 
The hair color. That's what's up. Fireball is a nickname from a friend and I quite like it. My hair is quite possibly my most prized possession. I felt I needed to dedicate something to it. 

Are you really as much of a boochachee as you make yourself seem?
I'd like to say that I'm not. Of course, people only like to think the best of themselves. I've always credited myself as being highly objective. That being said, I could see how you might think I'm the biggest boochach you've ever not met. If you work hard at not taking me so seriously, you might like me alright.

What exactly is a boochachee?
That is my word for "bitch." It all means the same, so what's the use in coming up with a new word? It's just more socially acceptable because no one (except you, now) knows what the hell it means.

Why now?  
On what I considered to be a lovely drive home from the great state of Texas, my mind and I became reaquainted. It seems we had lost touch with each other and it was nice to meet again. I used to love writing on the ole Xanga. (laughter). It was an outlet for my playground of a brain. Yes I keep a journal, but sometimes I like to type. and then I like to share. I would feel rather peculiar carrying my journal around and asking people to read it, then comment on what they liked/disliked.

I recently looked on my old xanga posts, and despite the juvenile context, I enjoyed them. It was like I was meeting me, 5 years ago. Blogging is such an easy way to get real documentation down of yourself. I don't care about physicalities*** as much as I care about the growth of my brain/mind.


sooo, I hope you enjoy this. If not, that's fine too. When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter. It makes me happy and that's why I'm doing it. 

BUT feel free to leave a comment. I would love that. 

you don't know this but I'm highly interested in people. I'm highly interested in you. SO maybe I WILL stop writing and read your blog. 

Till next time-
Red. 

*I know it's not a word.
** I kind of lied. I care a lot about my hair. 

No comments: