Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm squinting my eyes because I got facewash in them.

it's really inappropiate for me to be posting now, but it doesn't matter. 

I've been drinking,yes. I've been acting my age, yes. I'm excited about this, yes.

I feel like I've been too mature, if you will, for a while. going to bed earlier on Friday nights than you do during the week is unacceptable when your 22. no, seriously. 

I went out tonight and got drunk. yay! this is what your supposed to do when your my age. far to often do I opt out of going out because I'm too tired or just feel like staying in. I'm a social being! what am I doing going to bed! (early, I mean)

ahhhhhh. there's no point to this post. I won't come full circle with it, no. You may think I may be making up the part about me being inebriated because of my perfect spelling,but spelling is important to me...sober or not.

"You can tell by her smile , she's such a love child." totally Raphael. check it. or if you're david bowie: "ch-ch-ch-ch-check it." 

No comments: