I really don't eat fast food ever. Seriously. Tonight I ate fast food but I didn't fully commit. That's correct! I got a kids meal. Haha, ya..didn't fully commit, whatever. It didn't quite fulfill my craving of cheap American Chinese, but it fulfilled the ache in my stomach. Thanks Burger King, even if your commercials are totally creepy. BTW I was a complete badass, too. I drove one block going against a one-way street. MAN it kills me how much I live life on the edge sometimes. I need to get a tattoo of barbwire across my biceps.
I need to mention the fact that I've felt strangely emotional lately. I felt as if I almost might cry twice in one week. I never ever express my emotions and they almost poured out of me tonight and a week ago tomorrow. It's so odd, so so odd. I'm trying to figure out what might have changed to have made me feel more expressive as of late. hmmmmm. Curious. I hope I don't get killed. I'm not a cat.
alright, well. G'nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment